Geometric Cake Mold
Geometric Cake Mold
You can be a pastry chef who (literally!) thinks outside the box, with this Geometric Cake Mold that may make you rethink the possibilities of pastry. Make a Wow factor cake for your friends or family with this Geometric Cake Mold. This Cake Mold is soft and easy to use will help bring your cake decorating skills to a new level, enabling you to bring a professional quality to your work.
Ideal for use with a wide range of edible and non-edible materials, including sugar paste, petal paste or marzipan. The 3D cake molds are very flexible and non-stick silicone molds. They are easy to clean and can be used within the temperature between -40°F and 446°F (-40°C and 230°C).
Use it to create eye-catching desserts, such as mousse cakes, baked cakes, frozen ice cream cakes and gelatin desserts. Made of 100% food-safe silicone with non-stick qualities and semi-flexible form. The molds can be used to make not only cakes, but also chocolates, giant ice cubes, or even soaps! Be creative, the sky is the limit!
- Irregular Geometric Surface 3D Cake Mold
- Material: 100% food grade silicone
- Color: White
- Certification: FDA, CE/EU
- Outside Size approx: 6.1’’x6.1’’x2’’ - 15.5x15.5x5cm
- Tasteless, non-toxic, anti-dust, durable, impermeable, easy to clean
- Flexible, reusable, not sticky, easy to unmould
- Temperature resistance of silicone from -40°F to 446°F (-40°C to 230°C). Can be used safely in the oven, microwave, and refrigerator
- How to unmold: Prepare your favorite recipe in the mold and cool completely. Then turn it upside down. The flexible silicone mold offers a non-stick surface that allows the baked goods to pop right out with a little push from the bottom
Find the Perfect Gift!
Choose your filters and discover amazing products
For Him x For Her x Couple x Friends x Coworkers x Dad x Mom x Kids x
Birthday x Christmas x Valentine's day x Housewarming x Congratulations x Graduation x
Wildlife & Travels x Art & Design x Science & Internet x Books & Comics x Music & Cinema x
Under $10 x $10 - $20 x $20 - $30 x $30 - $40 x $40 - $50 x $50 - $75 x $75 - $100 x Over $100 x